C L O U D ;
aten :)
Wednesday 13 February 2013 • 23:01 • 0 comments

    hai :) comel kan ? tahu dah :3 huu , btw saya sayang kakak saya macam dia sayang saya :) 
jangan amik dia :3 k bhaii , wkwkwkwk , assalamualaikum :'D


PASTFUTURE
1..2.. Words!
HEY buddies. my name is Yana for short my full name is Fadiah Dianah BT Mohd Asri. I'm actually was born in 1998 . I have 10 good friends all of them soo cutee. My hobby is cooking,blogging and hanging with my friends. My ambition is become a Pastry Chef.BTW, i really-really like cute & fashionable things. THANKS for READING , sorry if my english so bad. I'm just a human being who makes mistakes.haha (make cute face) :D

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

...CB...


OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • im falling in love xD weee ~
  • weeeee ~
  • lirik lagu mean
  • fadiah yana ╭(╯ε╰)╮

  • Flyff Lollipop